Support for Datto business management products is provided by our highly trained support team, located in our offices around the globe.
All support services can be accessed from the Datto Help Center (help.datto.com). From the Datto Help Center, you can:
If you are experiencing a critical issue, reaching out to us over chat and phones is recommended. Support can be reached during business hours at the following numbers:
|In German (PSA Product Only)
|US: +1-518-720-3500, selection 2
UK: +44 (0) 203 006 3147, selection 2
Australia: +61 (0) 2 8103 4001
|German: +49 892 019 7750
Chat and phone support is available 24x5, 365 days a year (support can be contacted on the weekends for urgent issues via our emergency line).
We recommend using this option for less urgent technical issues. Unless noted otherwise in your contract, all requests submitted electronically through our Support Portal are handled with a targeted first response time of one business day.
We will use this first contact to assist in the research and resolution of your ticket. If additional research is required, your ticket will be notated, prioritized, and routed to our team. Validated defects are prioritized based on the priority definitions listed below.
- Critical: A system-wide issue or outage preventing major business functions for multiple users. Stops business. The use of the product is completely degraded.
- High: A time-sensitive technical issue, or perceived defect that inhibits daily business workflows. The use of the product is significantly degraded.
- Medium: A standard service request, technical issue, or perceived defect that potentially inhibits business function. The use of the product is slightly degraded.
- Low: A non-urgent service request, technical issue, or perceived defect. The use of the product is not degraded. All enhancements.
Upon confirmation of a defect, it is given a priority. This is done by evaluating various factors. This ensures that we are resolving defects in such a way that it reduces impact to our partners.
Here are the factors we take into account:
- Functionality: The level of functionality and/or service availability loss the defect creates.
- Quality of workaround: A measure of the ability to achieve business function without a fix in place.
- Number of incidents: The number of incidents associated with the defect.
- Detectability: How likely a partner will experience this behavior when using the product.
Should you have any questions about the priority of a confirmed defect, please reach out to your Success Manager.
Customers can improve productivity by engaging in ongoing learning via our regularly scheduled series of webinars and live events. Training offerings focus on the features, functionality, and practices that are most important to your success today, and to your company's growth tomorrow.
All business management products provide 24/7/365 access to Online Help. Online Help features both comprehensive documentation of all product features and troubleshooting articles that allow you to resolve many issues on your own.
All customers have access to the Community Forums to search for a solution or submit a post. Valuable maintenance alerts, the roadmap, and release information is posted here as well.
A verified email address is required.
Through the Datto Help Center (help.datto.com), you will be able to open a ticket with Support, view your existing cases for updates, chat with a live representative, and search our Datto Community and Forum.
Datto product status system information is publicly available through our Status Page. This site provides current system status for each product, incident alert information, and details on upcoming maintenance releases. You have the option to subscribe to proactive email updates.
Datto will perform commercially reasonable efforts to resolve all defects. Once a defect is confirmed, Support will contact you to review the priority and estimated release timing.
All defects must first have a code fix completed and approved by our Quality Assurance team prior to establishing a release time frame.
Escalation requests can be made to your Account or Success Manager. For the most direct service, ticketed technical issue escalations should be raised by reaching out to the Product Support team.