SECURITY Full Access or Team Access privileges in Workplace Manager
You'll use this view to add users to your team one at a time. If you want to add several users at once, refer to Import users.
- Go to Workplace Online > Team > Users.
- Click the + Add a User button.
- Complete the fields on the New User page as described in the table below:
|First Name/Last Name
|Enter the first and last name of the user.
|Enter the email address of the user.
|Select a prefix, if necessary, then enter the user's phone number.
(metered plans only)
Use the + and - icons to increase or decrease the amount of storage available to the user, or enter an amount manually. The default value for this field is 2GB.
For unlimited plans, this field displays the word Unlimited and cannot be edited.
|Select the user's country.
|Select the user's time zone.
|Enter any additional information about the user. This information will be displayed on the User details and Edit a user pages.
|Use the slider to select the appropriate user type. Your selection here will determine what the user can see and do in Workplace. For details, refer to User types.
- Click Save.
- Click the Edit Photo link. This will open the Update Photo popup window:
- Click Browse.
- Navigate to and select the image file you wish to use.
- Use the blue square on the image to adjust cropping. A preview appears on the right.